a week in the life... Monday

Monday is done. I took less photos than I hoped for and of those few, I only liked two. I'm happy with the small (very small!) selection though. Although the "rules" say one should focus on documenting during the week and putting the pages together later, I didn't. I wanted to know what this project looked like in my head and the best way to see it would be to do it. So I did. I'm so glad I did and I'm so very happy with the white space and the overall simplicity of the layout. The big news of yesterday - we have a moving in date, at last!

Are you doing week in the life? Do you have any idea of what your final pages or collection of photos will look like together? I'm enjoying seeing the different approaches around the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...