Nós por cá, todos bem

Sometimes (arguably, a lot of times), I have nothing to say. Frequently though, I have a lot (or something, at least) to show. My love of photographing little snippets of life should have a place of its own on this blog, a place which is largely text free. With that in mind, today I’m starting a new series on the blog – Nós por cá, todos bem – which will largely be little snippets of life in images. A small window to what is happening around here right now in my corner of the world made universe.

Nós por cá, todos bem is Portuguese for we’re all fine. This expression is the title of a Portuguese film from 1978, which has a song with the same name by one of my favourite musicians, Sergio Godinho.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...